Friday, August 2, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday


Time for another link up with Cara Carroll at The First Grade Parade!  I've been slacking again on Pinterest, but we've been having so much fun this summer that time is slipping away!  I've really been hitting the back to school boards, though.  We have adopted a new reading series this year, and I've got to get a move on with planning for it!

I pinned this idea by First Grade Fabulous Fish to help students with vocabulary.



These look so yummy.  And peanut butter and cocoa?  How could that be wrong?  From Smart Food and Fit I want to try these PB protein balls.  They will make a great, quick go-to snack for those first few days of school.  


A sweet friend who owns the Etsy Shop LucyBellCrafts makes these canvases and I want to get one with both the kids stats.


And in my quest to be healthier (notice I said quest, I'm definitely working on this!)  I found this quinoa salad.  I love quinoa and this looks delicious! From Triplantstrong I found a recipe for California Quinoa Salad.


Now it's off to mark another item off our Summer Bucket List before summer is gone!






No comments:

Post a Comment