Sunday, February 27, 2011

Who poopy on that plate, mommy?

That is what my 2 year old asked as I was making cake balls today.  I had baked the cake, mixed it with frosting, and was about to put it in the refrigerator.  I couldn't help but laugh.  Out loud.  He didn't see the humor.


I have the best time cooking with him, though.  He mostly helps me mix and stir things right now, but he loves to be on his stool helping me in the kitchen  When I got the cake into balls, he was still insisting it was poop balls on the plate.

 Once we got them to this stage, and he could tell there was chocolate on them, he was convinced they could be eaten.  Then all I heard was "eat, mommy, eat!"  "I want chocolate!"  "gimme chocolate!"


We shared one, as they are soooo rich.  I made chocolate cake mixed with chocolate frosting, dipped in chocolate.

Now he is convinced mom wasn't making poop!

No comments:

Post a Comment