Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wow! I can't believe it's been over a month since I've posted. Sure, we've been busy, but not overwhelmed. Maybe I should blame it on the weather. It's been beautiful and springlike here for most of January so we've spent a lot of time outside and at the park. Wheeler loves to be outside and we try to encourage this.

What else have we been up to? Well John started another semester of school, this time with MTSU. That's been a lot of work for him. I have still been working. While I love teaching, all the other beuracratic junk is wearing on me. I've also decided to start a little venture, something for me and something I love doing. There will be more about that later.

Since it is actually cold out today, we've decided to stay home and relax. I'm going to try a few new recipes.

I hope you've all had a fabulous January and that February treats you well. I will be back soon.

1 comment: