Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Long time no blog

So I know I've been away for a while.  Summer flew by, but I was miserable for most of it.  Little girl here has been kicking my tail.  Morning sickness finally ended about 16 weeks and the massive heartburn started at 17 weeks.   I have never had heartburn before (well, that ONE time after eating a Krispy Kreme doughnut almost 10 years ago rarely enters my mind, because Krispy Kreme hasn't given me heartburn since!)  Oh.  My.  Heartburn.  It keeps me up at night.  I chase my meals with Tums (and take a couple Zantac a day!)  Even water seems to trigger it.  But she's worth it (and I keep telling myself that this too shall pass!!!!)

So while I was in survival mode for the summer, I got waaaaaayyyyyy behind in everything else.  I started school more behind than I've even started and I've still not caught up.  Lucky for me I have a wonderful husband who takes care of most everything at the house, so I can concentrate on trying to get caught up, and hopefully ahead soon, and baking baby girl.  My blood pressure stays around 100 over 60, so at least that is going good for us.

Wheeler has (mostly) been a joy.  He is still sooooooo excited that he is going to be a big brother and have a baby sister.   I kisses her when he sees me, he prays for her every night, and talks about how he is going to help out.  He can't wait to help change a diaper (we'll see how many he helps with!)  We found my Jenny Lind doll cradle in the basement this weekend and he asked why it wasn't in her room yet, I told him because she can't use it yet.  He has insisted she needs a doll to put in it and we have to bring it upstairs soon.  I finally satisfied him by telling him he could get her a doll for Christmas.  I love hearing him talk about her and seeing the excitement in him.

Ok, there is a quick update.  Hopefully I can get back on soon to update on the room and some other things.

Thank you followers for not unfollowing me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment