Sunday, December 30, 2012

Year in Review (Part 1!)

So I have not been the blogger I had aspired to be.  I did the April Challenge to post each day, then I fell off the face of the earth.  This post may WILL be done in multiple parts since it will be picture heavy and I don't want you mentally cussing me that the single post won't load because of them.

I will pick up at the end of April and move through the year's highlights.

My little guy loves Dollywood and back in April we went before the morning sickness hit too hard.  Unfortunately we didn't really get to go but a couple times this year because I felt so bad during so much of the pregnancy (maybe I will do a separate post on that.)

With Dad at Dollywood

At the end of April my school had a Spring Carnival and we took Wheeler. He loved it!

Playing in the bounce house.
Cheesing with Mom!


Playing a game.
In the firetruck.


More game playing.

In May Daniel turned 6 (how is that!?!  Where did the time go!?)  I made him a monster truck cake.  While he loved it, I wish I hadn't been so nauseous because I know I could have done better!  Looking back, I don't think I liked my fingers once during the making of this cake! LOL


Opening gifts!



In May I was also asked to make a cake by my cousin.  I had to watch an episode of Phineus and Ferb to find out how to make this guy!


Not too bad, I guess.
Side view.

And Daniel graduated Kindergarten!  They did a cute little program.

With Grammy after performing.

Wheeler with Papa Allen after Daniel sang and danced his heart.

Overall, the Spring seemed to fly by!  We didn't do as much as we usually do in the spring, or if we did I just don't remember it now.  

I will leave you with this and start working on another post.



No comments:

Post a Comment