Saturday, June 8, 2013

Summer Bucket List

So I was reading blogs a few weeks ago and came across an idea on one of the blogs, Tickled Pink, to make a summer bucket list of activities to do and I thought it would be a great thing for Wheeler and I to do together.  Since daddy just got a new job working all weekend, and he is taking two tough classes this summer I knew we would need a lot of things to keep us busy!

We talked about what a bucket list is in reference to summer fun and believe it or not, he came up with most of this on his own.

This is what we came up with:



As you can see, we will be doing a lot of fruit picking this summer!  Also, we ended the list with Start Kindergarten, since he is so excited about that (see, it's going to be really hard to change my mind on this know, I think we are committed!!!) 


Silly face....that's all we know how to make these days!

We've already marked off make new friends once (we hope to mark this one off a few times), church, VBS, and the milkshake place (Chick Fil A!)  He's also started karate and having a blast!

We will update how we are faring on our bucket list later this summer.

1 comment: