Monday, December 30, 2013

Catching up- October

So I was determined to make October fun!  We waited out the first couple of weeks, because we knew there was a possibility John would be laid off, and if we could do things with Daddy then we would wait for him.  Bless John's heart, that first weekend he was off I think I filled up!


At the beginning of the month it was beautiful out.

At a new playground we found when out one Saturday.

More birthday fun!
                                    
                                      We celebrated our cousin's birthday.

With my Papa







We carved some pumpkins.

I love this picture!


Making the same face as his pumpkin!


We did hit up a local pumpkin farm.  On recommendation from my sister, we went to Ballenger's in a neighboring county and it was FABULOUS!

About to pick our pumpkins!


We loved the slides.


We had to stay warm, it seemed it was chilly the weekend we were out and about.


It was also chilly for Boo at the Zoo!



My ninja and pumpkin



We also did some resting this month!



And this pic just because.  She is her brother's mini-me.



Like I said on the last post, I feel like I was just going through the motions.  I know Wheeler had a great time and we made wonderful memories, but I felt like I was getting farther and farther behind with work.  If I'm at home my mind is on work, if I'm working on schoolwork my mind is on my family and the time I should be spending with them.











No comments:

Post a Comment