Friday, September 2, 2011

Have you ever looked so forward to weekend that you overpack it with fun and stuff that's not so fun (but you gotta get it done!)  I believe that's what I've done with this long weekend upon me.  I am so blessed that I have Friday and Monday off for the Labor Day Holiday.  But I've got too much I wanna do.

First and foremost is getting back on a meal plan.  I let it slide the last 2 weeks or so, and we've been eating a hodgepodge of stuff I had stocked up on.  I'm getting tired of the the mid afternoon texts "What's for dinner?"  So that's on the agenda.  Wheeler and I ventured out to stock up this morning. He's seriously been asking for a week or so when we are going back to "Albi's", well kiddo, that time was upon us, to "Albi's" we go went.

Other things on the agenda for the weekend: get John's brakes changed, play some cards (hopefully) with some family, lesson planning, blogging, church, dinner with family, the park......hmmmm, sleep sometime!  haha

Even though I overplan, I love this unofficial start to fall.  It's my favorite time of year.  I love the crispness of the mornings, the leaves changing colors, and the decorations.  I can't wait to go to the pumpkin farm and ride the hay wagon and pick a pumpkin with my boys.  I can't wait to see what he wants to be for Halloween this year.  And the anticipation of Thanksgiving is almost too much to bear.  This is my favorite holiday.  I love the smells of cooking turkey, gravy, bread, and everything else.  I love getting together with the family.  And I LOVE the day after Thanksgiving sales and spending time with my sis on that day.  We always have so much fun together.

Ok, so it's off to finish putting up the "Albi's" groceries.  I still need to go to Kroger, but first I had to get the boy down for a nap, or we would have driven everyone at the store CRAZY!!

I wish you all a safe, fun, and relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment