Sunday, December 30, 2012

Year in Review (Part 2!)

So I am up to summer.  Honestly, I am always happy to see the end of a school year and summer break begin, but this year more so than any other.  I was about 11 weeks pregnant at the end of the school year and I was exhausted and nauseous.  I would literally come home from work and go to bed and sleep until John would make me get up to eat something then go back to bed til morning.  I was tired when in the first trimester when pregnant with Wheeler, but this could not compare.  On top of that I was nauseous from the time I would get up until I went to bed.  This lasted until the second or so week of July, and then the heartburn kicked in!  I'm telling you, even the thought of drinking water sent the heartburn skyrocketing!

Needless to say we didn't do near as much this past summer as we usually do.  I really feel bad about that for Wheeler, however, he doesn't seem to mind, nor remember, and and I know next summer will be better (and all the sickness and downtime this past summer was definitely well worth it!)

Wheeler and Daddy spend lots of time at the library.  The imagination movers from Dollywood came one day and read stories.



Playing with cousins!


Daddy set up the tent in the backyard and boys camped out one night.  Wheeler loved it.  This picture was taken in the dark.  I couldn't see him and just aimed and clicked.  I love it!



We went to the Fourth of July Fireworks downtown.



Wheeler went to VBS at New Hopewell and loved it.  We stayed for the festivities after the program on Sunday night.  I'm not including any pics from the program because there are other kids in all the pictures and I try to be careful about not putting pics of other peoples kids on the blog if I don't know them.
With Mamaw Lois


We made it to the World's Fair Park once to play in the fountains and at the park.  He loves going here and it's good, free fun.  We took a picnic lunch and spent several hours there.


We spent more time with cousins.


Mom at a Pinterest Party.  She has a Wedding/Party Planning business, A Joyous Affair.  I can hook you up if you need an awesome planner!


Like I said, summer flew by for me.  I slept through most of it!  The few things we did as a family, we had fun.  Stayed tuned for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment