Friday, April 6, 2012

A to Z "F"

Today is the letter F and of course it is about family.

I have the best family in the world.  I'm not talking about just my husband and son.  Or even adding to that my mom, stepdad, and sister.  I'm talking about all the family!  My aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, great aunts and great uncles, great great aunts (one or two are still alive!) and my second cousins.  I know that at any time of day or night, I could call any of them for any thing I needed.  I don't see many families out there like ours.  I know I am blessed beyond measure.

I looked up some definitions of family, just to see what they said.  I came across something that said in most societies family is the principal institution for the socialization of children.  Wow, is this true in our family!  Every member of my family loves my child to pieces and they are there for him!  I know this!

My family accepts each other for who they are.  We love each other.  We help each other!

Again, I am blessed beyond measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment