Sunday, April 15, 2012

A to Z "M"

M is for mom.

Where would I be without my mom.  She says we grew up together since she was 19 when I was born.  I wouldn't have thought that.  She's always been there for me and my little family.

As we are raising Wheeler, I often wonder how my sister and I turned out the way we did.  I want to do what she did in raising us.

I want Wheeler to know how much I love him, that I would lay my life down for him, just as I always knew this from my own mom.  I want him to be independent, yet know I am there for him for anything!!!! Just like I knew my mom was there for me yet let me live my own life and make my own mistakes.

I don't think I could ever put into words everything mom has done for me throughout my life.  I can only pray that I can be the type of mom to Wheeler that she was and still is for me.

I love you mommy!


9 comments:

  1. awww! this would be perfect for mothers' day:)
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com
    Happy A-Zing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a touching tribute to your mother. Just stopping by to say hi on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moms are always there, even when we don't appreciate them, but it's great that you do! I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month. My alphabet is at myqualityday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know some people who are not close to their Mom's and I always had a hard time understanging it as I dearly loved my Mom. Happy A - Z challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a hard time understanding it, too, sometimes. Thanks for stopping!

      Delete
  5. What a nice post! Women with good moms turn into good moms themselves.

    ReplyDelete