Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A to Z "Q"

I have no idea what to write for Q.  I've thought of many things, such as quintessential (I'd have to look it up, though, it's not a first grade word!), questioning (which is what Wheeler does all day, every single day!), quest (for the perfect cupcake), quiet (which I have been requiring more of lately), and even qualms (what are some I have.  However, none of those struck my fancy.

I read through what some of you in the challenge wrote about for the letter Q, none of it struck my writing fancy either (although there were some really good Q blogs last week) so I decided to leave this day with this.  All the Q words I though about writing about.

I sure hope I don't get a block with the letters X and Z, too!

1 comment:

  1. There are a few words that are tricky here. I've been using the dictionary a lot this last week. :-)

    ReplyDelete