Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday


         

I'm linking up with Cara Carroll at The First Grade Parade again for Favorite Pins Friday.




First, the family loves this spaghettin bread from Rhodes Bake n Serve Blog.  It's really good, easy, and makes a ton!!!



Another one from the blog Smashed Peas and Carrots I love is these no bake energy bites.  This one has been around a while, but they are oh so good!


                                        

     
I've been having fun with this site!  Customize your dream home!  A girl can daydream, right!



My mom is extremely crafty and talented, so I am all the time pinning things for her such as this cute lunch sack I know she could make.


She has an etsy store with adorable items called Scraplady Creations.

And I REALLY want this for next year



That's what I've been pinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment