Friday, July 19, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday



It's time again to link up with Cara and The First Grade Parade for favorite pins Friday.  The state has been professionally developing me this week, so I've not been on Pinterest too much, but here are a few things I found.

I want to find a coffee mug/tree stand to make this from One Artsy Momma 

                                                

So cute and easy!


I pinned a few ideas from the 25 Clever Classroom Tips article.

 


I definitely intend to put rubber bands on my hand sanitizers this year.  This stuff is like crack to a 6 year old!  If only I could do something like this to the tissues as well.



These salted caramel apple hand pies look yummy and I think Wheeler will like them.

                                                 

I'm pretty sure I will be putting this to use, free printable banner letters from Shanty 2 Chic




Now it's off to McKay's and to start planning a little boy's 5th!!!! birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment